Wednesday 30 October 2013

What I use in the shower


Hey Everyone,

So, you've seen my everyday make up routine, now lets see what I use in the shower. 

Obviously, you shouldn't wash your hair everyday, but when I exercise a lot I have to shower (cause I smell, and no one would talk to me!) So, there is my shower and all the products I use. Contrasting to my make up routine, I don't use that many products in the shower. This is because I'm kinda lazy in the shower, and just want to get in and out (cause it's cold in my house!)









I'm currently using the L'Oreal Paris hair expertise Ever Pure Shampoo Colour Care and Ever Riche Conditioner. Now, I know they aren't from the same range, but they contain no sulphates (so shouldn't mess with my coloured hair). My hair feels nourished, smooth and happy when using these two products. Also, the Ever Riche conditioner smells really good! Like honey!
Then, below, you can see the body wash I've been using - Dove go fresh Nourishing Body Wash burst in Nectarine and white ginger scent. This is one of my favourite smelling body washes I've ever used and it lathers up so easily! The smell is just divine and it really wakes you up. My skin feels super soft and smells amazing after use.
Also, in that picture is my razor and I use the Gillette Venus and Olay Razor heads which are awesome. You don't have to use a shaving cream with these as the bars on the razor give that smooth, silky skin feeling. No fuss is what I like when it comes to shaving my legs!

I hope you've enjoyed this insight into my shower and I hope you have a lovely day!

Emma
x


1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...