Tuesday 29 October 2013

The Beauty Blogger Tag


Hey Everyone,

So, this is a tag post which my dear friend Allie tagged me to do (also known as livinglifeindocs.blogspot.co.uk) and it looked like fun so...here we go...

1) Name a beauty routine you barely do.
I'll be honest, there isn't much I miss in terms of my daily make up routine, but I am not so good at moisturizing my body. This has never been an issue for me so I almost never do it! But recently, I've been getting better as I've been using the Vaseline Spray & Go body moisturizer in Cocoa radiant. This is the lazy girl's best friend! I love this stuff, smells amazing, and you literally spray it on (rub it in a bit) and then go. As the name suggests!

2) Is washing your brushes something that you regularly do?
I try to wash my brushes once a week ("try" being the optimum word here :/) I'm good at keeping my eye brushes clean but I get lazy with my bigger brushes, such as powder or foundation brush. *Smacks hand* Bad Emma!

3) How long do you last with chipped nail polish?
I'm not great with nail polishes, and I am (again) quite lazy when it comes to taking it off! I can go 2-3 days with chipped nail polish - usually because I forget!

4) How often do you put off buying/replacing a beauty item or nail polish, even if you need it?
It depends on the beauty item - if it was my moisturizer, I'd be running out to buy it even if it meant cutting my food shop that week! But for a nail polish, I'm not that fussed, except may be a top coat. Can't stand it when I wear nail polish with no top coat (it feels so weird!)

5) What is your worst beauty habit?
I can over exfoliate sometimes - it just leaves my skin so soft, so at one point I was doing it everyday! Which I now know is bad for skin!

6) Name something non-beauty related that you tend to put off all the time.
I tend to put off doing my washing, because I don't have a clothes dryer in my house. So I have to hang all my clothes up in my room; which makes the room look messy!

7) When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
If I know I'm going somewhere in advance, then I won't leave getting ready to the last minute. I love getting ready - it's like my ritual (which could never be rushed) However, if it is a spontaneous outing, I am able to dial it down, and just throw on a BB cream and mascara - then go.

8) Can you commit to spending bans?
The only way I manage spending bans is to lock myself in my house and not come out until it is lifted!

9) How organised is your makeup and nail polish?
At present, it is pretty organised; as I have my new Muji acrylic drawers inspiring me to keep it tidy :)! My nail polishes are kept separate in a make up bag, so I guess that keeps them tidy and out of the way.

10) What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Well, I'm pretty new to this, but it must be a week. I had a good excuse for that week; I was suffering from mumps so unable to even move (let alone use my brain to blog!)

This was different and super fun! If any of you have any tags you want me to do, let me know!

I hope you have a lovely day!

Emma
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...