Sunday 13 October 2013

Eyeliner Queen - Stila "Stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner"


Hey Everyone,

This is my first official blog! Yay! My name is Emma and I am just obsessed about make up and all things beauty related. 

                                                   ^This is me by the way :)^

I hope to post once a week minimum at the beginning, I need to work it around uni work. I will be writing reviews, face of the day, outfit of day etc. You know the drill :P! 
So, I hope who ever is reading this is ready to jump in!

....Eyeliner Queen? I thought my first few blogs should be about my favourite beauty item...Eyeliner!
I seriously never leave the house without it, whether it be on my waterline or top lash line. I am known by my friends to be always wearing a "cat-eye flick", it is my ultimate beauty staple!

I am always trying out new and exciting products to make eyeliner application easy and quick (as it can be quite time consuming!) And I recently have been getting into the "pen-style" eyeliners. 

Here is the one I've been trying for the past few days.....
I bought this four days ago and already can't get enough of it! I am all about quick and simple application of eyeliner at the moment. This is great for working girls who only have 15 minutes to "get your face on" in the morning.

 As you can see (sorry about the quality of photos, I currently using my iPhone camera :( ) the packaging is sleek and simple. And another thing I love about these eyeliner pens is that they are so portable and travel friendly.
 The other thing I particularly like about this pen is that the nib is so fine and makes it so easy to get that nice sharp, crisp line that is so important for the perfect cat-eye look. It is very reminiscent of the Japanese calligraphy pens which makes it so effortless.
   Again, sorry for the bad picture quality, but this is just a close-up of my eyeliner. As far as the longevity is concerned, I have had no problems with smudging or fading through out the day. Also when they mean water-proof, they mean water-proof. To remove this you need a good oil make up remover. The colour is called Intense Black and I would totally agree, the colour pay off is excellent.

I bought this at boots, but you can get it online at stila.co.uk. It comes in 9 shades (I can't wait to try more colours - the moss green colour looks to die for! ) Price is £13, which in my book is totally worth it! 

So I hope you reached the end of this blog post and enjoyed it. I promise the next one won't be so rambly :P

I hope you have a lovely day!

Emma 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...